I continue to find new ways to use Formstack. I am so surprised that this is not the contact management/survey management/event management system for every association in the US. So EASY! So Inexpensive – $39. So I use it for everything because members can sign a doc online with their finger, upload documents for applications or contests, change their contact info etc. This week I found a new use! I wanted to add a House Rules page to my facebook business page- there are lots of ways to do this but you do need a secure site to place the copy with an https:// url. I created a one page form in Formstack- which automatically gives it a secure URL. Voila! House Rules page up and running! Formstack also has tons of API integration- it integrates with salesforce.com as well as multiple credit card acceptance programs. Members can register and pay right through your Formstack. Here is a link to the program- really worth checking out if you do any kind of work with members or volunteers: http://www.formstack.com/r/85697251
There is just so much free or nearly free stuff out there that it is hard to choose for this post but when it came to really just plain operating my association I found these free or close to free services to be indispensable:
- Formstack– this little beauty takes payments, has online signatures anyone can use with their finger, great analytics, your members can upload documents to you, easy to use form developer- it just cannot be beat.
- Dropbox– use it as your own personal business exchange server (Free)
- Animoto– create really amazing videos with music that is royalty-free
- Zoho– CRM for the small organization
- My Mobile Fans-easy to use App builder- now this isn’t free but its incredibly inexpensive and if you have any programming skills at all customization is really inexpensive